Wednesday, January 17, 2018

OUGD601: Interview with Mandy (MxndyChxrlotte.co.uk)

Interview with Mandy (MxndyChxrlotte.co.uk) - Beauty blogger

Q1. How long have you been in the blogging industry?


Since 2013.”

Q2. What made you start blogging?

I saw others do it and I thought it was super interesting and I also love writing and getting my opinion across.”

Q3. What was the pivotal moment in your blogging career you realised you ran a successful blog that people engage with?

When people first started commenting and people were following me on multiple platforms.”

Q4. What’s the biggest change you’ve seen in the beauty community?

Probably the way things have grown so quickly.”

Q5. Do you think blogging to advertise products is more effective than more commercial means such as televised advertising?

I'm unsure, loads more people interact but the audience for TV is still massive in comparison. Well, dependent on the blog audience.”

Q6. What are three goals for your blog/career?

Just for me to carry on growing and for people to interact more and more, that's my only real goal, building a community.”

Q7. What is the process for a sponsored/ad post? (i.e: does the company normally approach you via email or other social media, how long does it normally take for the post to become live on your blog etc)

That really depends, I have approached a few but I have also had plenty of people approach me as well.”

Q8. How do you get your blog noticed because the market is quite oversaturated?

Mainly through sharing it on different platforms and interacting with other people. If you're active people are more inclined to be interested in you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment